An apartment hotel in Brisbane city located close to shopping malls, restaurants & cafes
Proximity Information to/from Hotel
- Brisbane Airport to/from Oaks Festival by car/taxi = 30mins
- Brisbane Airport to/from Central Station by Airtrain = 25mins
- Central Train Station to/from Oaks Festival by foot = 9mins
| || || |
| || |
Car park address
Although Oaks Festival Towers Hotel entrance is located on the Corner of Albert Street and Charlotte Street, entry to the car park is on Charlotte Street, between Nandos Restaurant and the Hertz Car Rental.
To access Oaks Festival car park
- Drive down Charlotte Street (one way).
- Turn left into the driveway after Nandos Restaurant and before the Hertz Car Rental.
- Contact Reception by dialling 10 from the intercom located in front of the boom gates.Staff will then direct you to Visitor Parking onBasement Level 1.
Car park information
The visitor parking area has a strict 4 hour limit and ALL vehicles will be towed away at the owners expense after this time. All hotel guests are required to record their vehicle details with reception on Check-in and park in car parks that have orange ‘Oaks Hotel Guest’ signage displayed. Failure to park in these zones may result in car being towed at owners expense.